It feels as if your whole life is over.
After years of getting your life together, you feel like everything is changed. Everything is ruined.
A few drinks after work.
Taking a corner too fast on the drive home.
Now you find yourself facing a drunk driving offense and trying to decide to which attorney you should contact.
Whether you are looking for a DUI attorney or you are looking for an auto accident attorney, it is important that you find a resource who can help answer your questions and help you understand the options that are available to you.
As the country relies more and more on larger vehicles going at higher rates of speed, it may come as no surprise that there are more and more accidents. From semi accident attorneys to pedestrian accident attorneys, both drivers and victims find themselves in a situation where they need to find legal representation.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the latest driving statistics in America and the many times that people find themselves in need of legal advice from an auto accident attorney or another kind of legal representative:
- 333,000 large trucks were involved in traffic crashes in the U.S. during the year 2012.
- A person is injured in a drunk driving crash every two minutes in America.
- The average drunk driver has driven drunk an average of 80 times before the first arrest.
- 90 people died each day in motor vehicle crashes in the year 2014. In that same year, 6,400 people were injured in motor vehicle crashes every day.
- In the year 2014, motor vehicle crashes were the leading cause of death for individuals age 11 and also for individuals between the ages of 16 and 24.
- Who should I call after a car accident? 911? My insurance company? An attorney?
Read more here.
Trackback from your site.