Archive for August, 2013

What is a Marriage Visa?

Written by Law Terminology. Posted in Business litigation lawyer, Immigration lawyer houston texas, Immigration lawyers houston

How to immigrate to usa
There are only two ways for an American citizen to bring a foreign born spouse into the country. One is to get an immigrant visa, and the other is to get a nonimmigrant visa. In order to be eligible for the aforementioned visas, an immigrant must be sponsored by an American citizen, relative or prospective employer. In addition, immigrants can get a green card. What is a green card? A green card is a document that means the person in question has been granted authorization from the American government to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis. If you have a foreign born spouse you want to be eligible to live in the United States, you might benefit from applying for a